accommodation & sailing
on Next Wave
study and live On-board
Intro into YWAM Ships
Sail the Aegean Sea
YWAM’s Sailing Ship is based in Skala Lautra, Lesvos, Greece.
We are offering two opportunities to join us on board for Summer July & August 2020
Accommodation for up to 30 people on board based in a very peaceful and beautiful Greek port. The vessel will be stationary but offer short day sails for up to 12 passengers (additional certified crew) at a time. Due to Greek laws we can only do local sails in the bay with 12 passengers at a time.
However, the ship is equipped with sailing dingy, motorboat, two-person sea canoe and two diving tanks for our guest’s enjoyment. The port has two simple and attractive taverners at the end of the gang plank. The Island offers many places of cultural and natural beauty which can be visited using the ships seven-seater car.
Flights booked to Mytilini / Greece.
Accommodation, food, activities, airport transfer. 25.00 euro per person per day.
We plan all-inclusive two-week sails through the Aegean starting and finishing in Turkey but sailing the beautiful Greek Islands. We can carry up to twelve passengers. Sails start and finish in either Avalick or Kussadasi. Islands visited will include, Lesvos, Chios, Samos, Patmos and Ephesus (Kussadasi). In addition, we stop for day recreation on small remote islands for lunch, swims, dingy sailing, boating, canoeing, beech walks, fishing and much more.
Flights booked to Izmir / Turkey.
Accommodation, food, activities. day and night sailing. 75 euro per person per day.
- Accommodation is in five or two berth cabins. These are single beds.
- All cabins have sink, mirror and fan.
- There are two cabins for couples in double beds.
- Four showers and seven toilets on board.
- Laundry facilities.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Air conditioning.
- Large saloon for meals and lectures.
- Comfortable lounge area for relaxation and reading.
- Library / music room.
- Well-equipped galley.
- Sailing dingy, motorboat, sea canoe, two diving tanks.
Terms and conditions
- We give priority for group bookings.
- Individual bookings accepted from January 2020
- A 10% non-refundable deposit required to secure a booking.
- Balance is requested two months prior to arrival.
- All payments to accounts at YWAM Harpenden UK.
- All visitors to adhere to ships safety procedures.
- All sailing subject to weather conditions and local port authorities.
- Additional charges for Turkey visa and visits to Ephesus historical site.
- Individuals responsible for EU visas.
- Scuba diving subject to local laws and personal qualification.
- Volunteer participation requested for cooking, clean up and boat hygiene.
- Visitors expected to respect YWAM core values and responsibilities.
- All visitors to hold personal holiday insurance that includes sailing.
for more info and to express interest contact